March 7, 2020

I pulled the Princess of Swords.

This is a dynamic card. The princess looks like she is leaping out of whatever is burning below her. It looks like there is an altar, or maybe a chair behind her. No goats though. So sad. She is pointing her sword down in a dangerous move that could backfire.

Looks like I might be up for some challenges today. I better decide what is important to fight for, I don't want to go around accidentally stabbing myself. No animals appear to be involved though. Unless those clouds are the farts of three bloodhounds...could be!

The day's highlights:
I thought about venturing forth to take care of some errands that would have me cross paths with someone whom I am having a disagreement with. I decided to postpone that interaction to prevent knifing myself by accident. Maybe there is a more auspicious day to cut me up? Nah.
Went on a date, it went well but I probably have too strong a personality for that match... thank you Princess for reminding me that I am a bundle of get-up-and-go. But the salad was delightful! The walk outside was brisk!
I did walk into a strong, strong bloodhound fart cloud.


The day was overall... edgy and smelly.




(Cards are: Aleister Crowley Thoth Tarot. c. 1986 by AGMuller. ISBN 10: 3-905021-60-9)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 6, 2020

March 9, 2020

March 8, 2020