March 5, 2020


I pulled the Emperor reversed.

There is an emperor (duh) with goats, pentacles (mmmm wheels of cheese), a sheild, some fleur de lis and the doohicky he is holding in his hand, and the scepter.

The Emperor is a representation of order, structure, heirachy, blah blah.

In reverse it represents chaos...so it looks like today is going to be chaotic, possibly a "shit show", and I will need my "shit shield" and keep track of my goats. If all I do is keep track of the goats I should be OK today.

The day's highlights:
Some jackass tried to break into my house last night and left the door open so a couple of the dogs were out wandering in the yard. All goats accounted for.
There were 9 new consults, a nurse who was unable to work, a confused purchasing person, two appointments scheduled at the same time, and the usual reconsults. All patients seen and one meeting was moved up and the other appointment was able to wait. All goats accounted for.
Made it home to find deliveries blocking the front door. All were brought in and they completed the outstanding orders...again, all goats in good shape.
Homework completed.
Ate like crap (dude, goats eat anything and everything...it is chaos out there).

The day was overall...a complete crapfest but I made it and no one died on my watch. All goats were appropriately tracked.


(Cards are: Aleister Crowley Thoth Tarot. c. 1986 by AGMuller. ISBN 10: 3-905021-60-9)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 6, 2020

March 9, 2020

March 8, 2020