March 6, 2020


I pulled the Princess of Wands.

This is interesting. This card has a sleeping tiger with its tail wrapped around the neck of a nude woman (the Princess?) who is holding a sun wand and wearing a weird-ass hat. There are also some flowers with flames shooting out of them...or maybe they are some burning pasteries. 

So, hmmm, there is a lot of energy here. Except for the cat. That is a super lazy cat. It looks like I should be avoiding sweets and running naked. Since I have to work today, I think I will keep my clothes on. I feel like I should avoid the cat because she will try to hold me back. 

The day's highlights:
So I did not avoid sweets. But I successfully didn't eat junk food in the evening...go me.
I was all hyped up on life during the day, so I got a lot done. But my over-exuberence was also noted by my coworkers.
I made it to the gym for the third time this week and was still wearing clothes.
And I have yet to see the cat.

Upshot, pasteries are delicious even if they are burned slightly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 9, 2020

March 8, 2020